COVID-19: MoPH Reports 54 New Cases During Past 24 Hours
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) said they tested 1,497 samples for COVID-19 in the past 24 hours and found 54 new positive cases.
During the past day, 54 people succumbed to Coronavirus while 57 made a full-recovery, taking the country’s tally to 37,069 confirmed cases so far, with 1,312 fatalities and 25,960 people who have recovered.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie