Afghan MP Survives Car Explosion
A blast happened in Kabul city at around 09:50am on Sunday morning, Kabul police confirmed.
The explosion took place in Spin Kalay square in PD5 of the Kabul city.
Local media reported that the blast targeted the vehicle of Haji Khan Mohammad Wardak, a member of parliament from Kabul.
The lawmaker Wardak was wounded, but several of his guards killed or injured in the blast, media quoted as their sources.
A developing story.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie