Shooting Attack in Paktia Killed Three: Local Officials
At least three people including two men and a woman were killed in a shooting attack in Paktia province on Saturday evening, local officials said.
The spokesman of Paktia Police, Hayatullah Nizami said a Corolla type vehicle collided with a Todi type vehicle in a traffic accident in Mahlen area of Gardiz city on Saturday evening.
According to Nizami, the passengers of Todi vehicle who were fully armed opened fire on the Corolla car and shot killed two men and a woman.
He added that investigations are underway regarding the incident to identify the prepatrators.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie