Two Afghan Soldiers Wounded in A Car Bomb Blast Near Army Base in Helmand
At least two Afghan soldiers were wounded in a car bomb explosion in Nawa district of Helmand province on Sunday morning, the Ministry of Defense (MoD) said.
A suicide attacker wanted to target an army base in Momen Khan area of Nawa district by an explosive-laden car, but the vehicle was identified by security forces and was stopped before reaching its target, MoD said in a statement.
According to the statement, two soldier were superficially injured in the incident.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie