HCNR Chairman Met President Ghani, Discussed Next Round of Peace Talks
President Ashraf Ghani met with the chairman of High Council for National Reconciliation (HCNR) Abdullah Abdullah at the Presidential Palace today.
Arg in a statement said that Dr.Abdullah Abdullah briefed President Ghani on the second meeting of the leadership Committee of the High Council for National Reconciliation and discussed the location and timing of the next round of talks between the Afghan government and the Taliban.
According to the statement, President Ghani said that the Government of Afghanistan will work with the Afghan Peace Process Support Group to advance the next round of peace talks.
This comes as Dr. Abdullah at the second meeting of HCNR said the intra-Afghan talks will resume on Jan,5 of 2021.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie