Trump Says Afghanistan Has ‘Far More Secure’ Elections
US President Donald Trump has complained that the 2020 presidential election had been “the election of a third world country.
“A young military man working in Afghanistan told me that elections in Afghanistan are far more secure and much better run than the USA’s 2020 Election,” Trump tweeted, adding, “Ours, with its millions and millions of corrupt Mail-In Ballots, was the election of a third world country. Fake President!”
Trump also called out the Supreme Court, claiming that it was “totally incompetent and weak on the massive Election Fraud that took place in the 2020 Presidential Election.”
Trump also claimed to have absolute proof of the fraud, saying that the court had refused to look at it.
“If we have corrupt elections, we have no country!” he added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie