13 Taliban Including Key Commander Killed in Kunduz
Afghan security officials in the northern zone of the country say at least 13 Taliban insurgents including a key Taliban commander named Mullah Khaksar have been killed in Kunduz province.
The 207 Pamir Corps in a press release said that the air forces have conducted several operations in “Ishan Toop” area of the Khanabad district.
According to the press release, the Taliban commander identified as Mullah Rahmuddin known as Khaksar is also among the killed Taliban members.
The press release added that, several hideouts of Taliban were also destroyed during the operations.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie