Taliban Commander For Nawa District of Helmand Arrested
The Ministry of Interior (MoI) says a Taliban commander for guerrilla attacks in Nawa district of Helmand province has been arrested by the security forces.
MoI in a press release on Sunday said that the Police Special Unit conducted a special operation in Terikh Nawar village of the Nawa district.
According to the press release, the commander of Taliban for guerrilla attacks named Haji Raees has been arrested during the operation.
MoI added that the detainee has been involved in planning and organizing terrorist attacks on security forces’ outposts and had an active role in parts of the Nawa district.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie