Bayat Power Launches Afghanistan’s First New Gas Power Plant in 40 Years
Bayat Power has launched Afghanistan’s first new gas power based production plant in more than 40 years and the region’s most technologically advanced gas fired electric power plant.
Built and led by Afghans, Bayat Power-1 will generate up to 41 megawatts of power for Afghan homes and businesses in the Phase 1 of the project.
As per Wasdam report, upon completion of all three phases of Bayat Power-1, the plant will generate more than 200 megawatts of electricity to meet the electricity needs of millions of Afghan residents and businesses.
“Bayat Power 1 is meant to pioneer a new industry and serve the first step in the redevelopment of an Afghan energy sector that will be operated by Afghans, expanded by Afghans and dedicated to accelerating Afghanistan’s economic development,” said Dr. Ehsan Bayat, the Founder of Bayat Power and the Chairman of the Bayat Group.
The power plant is located in Sherberghan, Afghanistan and it’s powered by the brand new Siemens SGT-A45 ‘Fast Power’ turbine the world’s most advanced mobile gas to energy power solution.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie