Uzbekistan’s Electricity Imports Back To 300 Megawatts
DABS – Afghanistan Electricity company announced that Uzbekistan power export to Afghanistan reinstated to 300 megawatts following Tashkent’s efforts to fix technical issues in its power plants.
The company stressed on efforts to normalize the import of electricity from Uzbekistan so that the the total power supply for Afghanistan increase to over 450 MW.
In the past two days, Uzbekistan’s electricity imports to Afghanistan dropped from 300 to 150 megawatts.
Tajikistan has also reduced its electricity supply to Afghanistan from 90 to 60 megawatts.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie