8 Taliban Killed While Attacking Security Forces In Ghazni
The 203rd Thunder Corps announced that at least eight Taliban were killed and two more injured when they attacked security checkpoints in Ghazni’s Mangor area of the provincial capital and the Qarbagh district.
The security forces were able to fend off a Taliban attack near Ghazni city on Saturday, with the help of air support.
At least five Taliban were killed and two more injured, while a few motorbikes and a car were seized from the group.
Three Taliban members were killed when they attacked the security forces in Qarabagh district.
Ammunitions and bullets were also recovered.
The Taliban is yet to comment on the attacks.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie