COVID-19: MoPH Reports 121 New Cases In Past 24 Hours
Afghanistan saw an increase in Coronavirus cases as the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) found 121 samples positive from the 741 they tested in the past 24 hours.
The total number of cases in the country is now 36,157, with 9,718 cases active.
New cases were reported in the provinces of Khost (30), Herat (25), Ghor (20), Takhar (9), Kandahar (8), Balkh (5), Badghis (4), Badakhshan (4), Kabul (3), Daykundi (3), Wardak (2), Helmand (2), Paktia (1), Nangarhar (1), Kunduz (1), Kunar (1), Zabul (1), and Uruzgan (1).
The MoPH said 12 people had died in the past day and 387 had recovered, taking that tally to 1,259 deaths and 25,180 recovered so far.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie