German Envoy Meets Deputy Afghan Foreign Minister
Deputy Foreign Minister Mirwais Nab met the new German ambassador to Afghanistan Axel Zeidler on Sunday.
Nab congratulated Zeidler on his appointment and wished him success. He also thanked Germany for its assistance and cooperation to Afghanistan in various fields.
“We look forward to working closely together on many areas of strategic importance, including the peace process. Germany is a dear friend and our strategic partner with a key role in the post-settlement Afghanistan,” Nab later tweeted about the meeting.
Nab also appreciated Germany’s offer to host the intra-Afghan talks and support for the peace process.
Referring to the friendly relations between Afghanistan and Germany, Zeidler said he hoped that the relations between the two countries would be further strengthened and expanded during his stay.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie