Taliban Member Infiltrates And Kills 4 People’s Uprising Forces In Uruzgan
Uruzgan officials said a Taliban member killed four People’s Uprising Forces at a checkpoint in the provincial capital of Tarin Kot on early Sunday morning.
Zargi Ebadi, spokesperson for the governor of Uruzgan, said that the incident took place at 4 am on Sunday, north of Tarin Kot. A security forces base is in the Chenarak area and Uprising Forces have been deployed to support them over there.
Ebadi said, the Taliban infiltrator has been working for the Uprising Forces for some time, before carrying out the attack.
The man also took some military weapons and set fire to a motorcycle, before escaping.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie