Breaking; MoPH Confirms 6 New Positive Cases of COVID-19 in Afghanistan
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) announced about six more new cases of coronavirus in Afghanistan.
The Health Minister, Ferozuddin Firoz declared that three cases were confirmed in Herat province, two cases in Farah province and one other in Ghor province.
This comes as the total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in Afghanistan reaches to 40.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie