Maidan Wardak’s Mayor Comes Under Armed Attack
Unknown gunmen opened fire on vehicle of Zarifa Ghafari, the mayor of Maidan Sher in Maidan Wardak province, in Kabul city on Sunday afternoon, Kabul Police confirmed.
The spokesman of Kabul Police, Ferdaws Faramarz told Reporterly that the armed man opened fire on the Vehicle of Ghafari at around 13:30pm on Sunday in Spin Kalay Square PD5 of Kabul city.
According to Faramarz, Miss Ghafari has survived of the attack and is in a good condition.
Police added that investigations are underway regarding the incident.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie