General Directorate of Sport Ready to Help Quarantine Coronavirus Patients
The General Directorate of Physical Education and Sport of Afghanistan has announced readiness to dedicate its halls and stadiums to the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) for quarantining the coronavirus patients.
Through a letter to MoPH, the GDPESA stated that if needed, it can allow its dorms and sports halls in Kabul and provinces to be used fo coronavirus patients.
This comes as since two weeks ago all sports activities have been stopped after the COVID-19 pandemic in Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie