Intra-Afghan Talks Would Be Ineffective Without Participation of People’s Representatives: Dustom
The first vice president General Abdul Rashid Dostum says the intra-Afghan talks would have effective results when the people’s representatives are involved in the talks.
Dostum in a press release on the occasion of the Women’s International Day has expressed hope that the intra-Afghan talks to be started which led to a lasting ceasefire and overall peace in the country.
Pointing to the Presidential elections, Dostum cited that the election crisis was staggering, and election commissions and the dominant team in Presidential Palace violated the people’s clean votes and the election results.
“”We are determined to defend the votes of the poor people and continue to stand firm and resilient to our rightful struggles until we get our rightful place in the elections,” he said.
Dostum stressed that women are half of the body of society and must stand united in the face of injustice, discrimination and inequality through the use of democracy and freedom of expression.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie