Member of Logar Provincial Council Shot Killed in Kabul
A member of Logar provincial council was killed along with his two guards in a shooting in Kabul city on Sunday, Kabul police confirmed.
Nasir Ghairat was killed around 9:20a.m. in Qalae Koche Barqi area, Police District 8 of the city, Ferdaws Faramarz, a police spokesman said.
His driver was injured in the shooting, Faramarz said.
Earlier, Mohammad Qasim Khoshiwal, deputy head of provincial council in Logar, said that the attack left four people dead including Ghairat and his three guards.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the assault.
Faramarz added that the investigations have been started regarding the incident.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie