MoWA Supports Afghan Women’s Position & Achievements
The Ministry of Women’s Affairs (MoWA) celebrated the International Women’s Day in Afghanistan on March 8.
The women’s minister, Delbar Nazari has announced her support from Afghan women’s position and their achievements in the past 19 years in the country.
According to the minister, she has shared the problems of Afghan women with the related institutions to address them.
She stressed on empowerment of Afghan women and added that the Afghan women will have a key role in the peace process.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie