NATO Stands With Afghan Women, Supports Their Rights
NATO senior civilian representative to Afghanistan Nicholas Kay reaffirmed NATO’s commitment to stand with Afghan women and support their rights.
“On International Women’s Day, NATO stands with the women of Afghanistan and supports an enduring peace, built upon respect for human rights and full respect for women’s rights,” Kay said.
“I respect the courage and determination of Afghan women today and every day as they build a better future for all,” he added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie