No Decision To Be Made in Peace Process Without Women’s Viewpoints: ARG
The Presidential Palace in a message on the occasion of the Women’s International Day said that no decision will be made in the peace process without the women’s viewpoints.
“Women’s rights and their position on the issue of peace are importance to us; therefore, no decision will be taken without women’s views on the issue of peace,” President said as quoted in the message.
The Presidential Palace also said that the country’s constitution guarantees the position of women. “Women have been on the upswing after years of bitter and past experiences. In all three pillars of the government of Afghanistan, women have a significant and active presence today.”
ARG added that the president noted that with all the achievements and advances made to women over the past few years, there are still many problems with women’s healing and progress that need to be overcome.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie