59 New Cases of Coronavirus Reported in Herat
Afghan health authorities say 59 new cases of the coronavirus were registered in Herat province during the past 24 hours.
The spokesman of Herat Public Health Department, Muhammad Rafiq Sherzai said that 142 suspected samples of the coronavirus were tested during the past 24 hours which 52 of them confirmed positive.
According to him, the new cases include 44 men and 15 women.
This comes as the total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in Herat reaches 894 with 174 recovered patients and 20 deaths.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie