Afghanistan Reported 361New COVID-19 Cases: Tally Rises to 4,402
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) says 361 new cases of the coronavirus have been registered in the country during the past 24 hours.
The deputy of MoPH, Wahid Majroh in a press conference on Saturday said that with the registration 361 new cases of the coronavirus in the country, the total number reaches 4,402.
According to Majroh, at least five patients infected with the coronavirus have died during the past 24 hours and 65 others have recovered.
This comes as the total number of recovered patients in the country reaches 558 and the death toll rises to 120.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie