COVID-19: IWA Criticizes MoPH Monitoring Over Gov’t Health Centers
The Integrity Watch Afghanistan (IWA) has criticized the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) monitoring over the government’s health centers.
IWA has released a new study which shows that Afghanistan’s public health centers (clinics and hospitals) are facing operational, maintenance and management challenges, weak personnel, and ineffective supervision by the Ministry of Public Health.
The study is based on a survey of 41 public health centers in the districts, provinces and localities in 13 provinces. This report includes an assessment of the infrastructure management, medical and human resources department of the Afghan health system.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie