Developing: 26 Security Forces Killed in Ghazni Car Bomb Blast
At least 26 security forces were killed and 17 more were wounded in a suicide car bomb that targeted the Public Protection Unit in Ghazni province on Sunday morning, local officials confirmed.
The incident occurred in PD3 of Ghazni on Sunday, Nasir Ahmad Faqiri, a provincial council member told Reporterly.
According to him, the attacker detonated “a Humvee vehicle which was full of explosives.”
Army commandos were also based at the compound, Faqiri added.
Noo group has claimed responsibility for the blast.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie