India Will Host SCO Meeting with participation of 7 PMs; Afghan President
India will on Monday host the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) heads of government virtually which will witness the participation of 7 Prime Ministers–6 from the member states of SCO itself Russia, China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan and one from observer member of Belarus.
SCO has 8 member states and 4 observer states. Pakistan, which is a member of SCO will be represented by the Parliamentary Secretary for Foreign Affairs, with Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan giving it a miss.
Other 3 Observer states –Afghanistan is being represented by President Ashraf Ghani, Iran by its First Vice President of Iran, and Mongolia by its Deputy Prime Minister.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie