One Killed, Three Wounded in Attack on Zabul Provincial Council Head
The head of Zabul’s provincial council, Ata Jan Haqbayan along with two others were wounded and his driver was killed in a suicide attack in the province on Sunday morning, local officials confirmed.
Zmaray Sahak, the spokesman of Zabul Security Command told Reporterly that the incident happened in Qalat, capital of the province, on Sunday morning after Haqbayan had just left his home to go to his office.
No group including the Taliban has yet claimed responsibility for the blast.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie