2 Women Killed In Uruzgan After ‘Taliban’ Rocket Hits Their Home
Two women were killed and two children were injured after a rocket hit a civilian home in the Dehrawood district of Uruzgan on Saturday evening.
Ahmad Shah Sahel, spokesperson for the Uruzgan governor’s office, told Reporterly on Sunday, that the rocket was fired by the Taliban.
It hit a home belonging to a trbial elder in the Zartala village of the district.
Sahel said the two injured children were critically injured and had been moved to a hospital in Kandahar for treatment.
The Taliban have not yet commented.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie