3 Arrested In Herat For Stealing 140 Sheep And Goats
Herat security officials said they managed to locate 140 stolen sheep and goats in Injil and Guzara districts of the province and handed them over to their owners.
Abdul Ahad Valizadeh, spokesperson for the Herat Police Command, told Reporterly on Sunday, that the livestock was stolen from Guzara district, and three people from Injil had been arrested in connection with the theft.
Faryab police had also arrested two people on Saturday for stealing camels.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie