3 Security Personnel Killed In Kunduz
Provincial officials confirmed that three government forces were killed during an attack by the Taliban in Kunduz on Saturday night.
Kunduz governor’s spokesperson Esmatullah Moradi told Reporterly on Sunday, that the Taliban had launched attacks on Afghan Local Police (ALP) checkpoints in the Dehqan Qeshlaq area of Imam Sahib district.
The Taliban attack was repulsed after several hours of fighting, he said.
Moradi added that two members of the People’s Uprising Forces and an ALP officer were also wounded in the attack.
The Taliban also suffered casualties, but the exact number is not known.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie