COVID-19: 59 New Cases Reported From 476 Samples
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) reported 59 new Coronavirus cases from the 476 samples tested in the government’s laboratories in the past 24 hours in Afghanistan.
The MoPH reported four deaths and 53 recoveries, pushing those figures to 1,492 dead and 33,614 recovered from COVID-19.
The new cases were reported in the provinces of Kabul, Herat, Kandahar, Balkh, Takhar, Baghlan, Parwan, Farah and Zabul.
Afghanistan has 40,200 confirmed COVID-19 cases, of which 5,094 are active.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie