Only 7% Voting Process Faced Problems on Saturday: IDLG Spokesperson

In a press conference held at GMIC, Sayed Shah Saqim, the spokesperson for Independent Directorate of Local Governance (IDLG) stated that provincial governors monitored the elections and operations in 32 provinces of Afghanistan on Saturday’s elections.

He also pointed out that as per the statistical estimated of IDLG, only 7% of electoral operations on Saturday faced problems, making the rest 93% operations run more or less smoothly.

+ posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Latest from Newsfeed: Sunday, October 21