Breaking: VBIED Blast targeting governor and provincial NDS chief in Logar
Shapoor Ahmadzai the spokesperson of logar police chief confirmed the attack which targeted the Logar governor and provincial NDS chief.
The incident happened in the Mohammad Agha district of Logar.
Local officials express that casualties are feared but also confirmed that the governor and NDS chief have survived the attack.
More details to follow
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie