Developing: Eight killed & 10 wounded in Logar VBIED attack
It has been informed by officials that Sunday’s VBIED attack that took place in Mohammad Agha district of Logar province has claimed the lives of eight people and has wounded nearly 10 others.
The attack targeted Logar governor and provincial NDS chief who have reportedly survived the attack.
No claims of responsibility yet.
More details to follow
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie