China Delivers First Batch of COVID-19 Prevention Materials to Kabul
Afghanistan has received its first batch of Chinese COVID-19 prevention materials as part of Beijing’s commitment to provide assistance to help Kabul fight the coronavirus.
The shipment on board arrived Thursday in Kabul that Chinese Ambassador has announced.
“China’s first batch of COVID-19 prevention materials has arrived in Kabul,” Wang Yu, Chinese ambassador to Afghanistan, tweeted on Thursday.
As fears are growing about the deadly coronavirus outbreak, Afghanistan, the number of positive cases are increasing at a time of political disarray and amid the politics of war and peace.
News of the virus, officially dubbed COVID-19, even overshadowed the developments surrounding the hoped beginning of the end of 40 years of war in the country.
The virus, which emerged in China, has spread to more and more countries.
The cases reported in Afghanistan have been linked to the outbreak in Iran.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie