50 New Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Afghanistan: Tally Reaches 1226
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) says at least 50 new cases of the coronavirus were registered in the country during the past 24 hours.
The Minister of Health, Firuzuddin Firuz in a press conference said that with the registration of the new cases, the number of people infected with the virus reaches 1226.
According to the Health Minister, at least 11 patients have recovered from the coronavirus during the past 24 hours which the number of recovered patients reaches 177.
He added that the new cases include 21 cases in Herat, 15 in Kunduz, 6 in Logar, 2 in Panjshir and one in Takhar and Jawzjan each.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie