Five New Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Nangarhar Laboratory, 2 Recovered
Local health officials have confirmed that at least five new cases of the coronavirus were registered in the province’s laboratory during the past 24 hours.
The spokesman of Nangarhar governor, Ataullah Khogyani said that 14 suspected cases of coronavirus were recorded in the laboratory of the province which five of them confirmed positive.
According to Khogyani, the new cases include two cases in Nangarhar and three in Kunar province.
He added that of the coronavirus patients in the province, two of them have recovered in the past 24 hours.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie