Andarabi Lays Out Four-Year Strategic Plan
Masoud Andarabi, Acting Minister of Interior Affair stated on Thursday that the 4-year Strategic Plan has been developed and it focuses on four areas; strengthening public order and maintaining security, rule of law and combat against crimes, delivering effective and transparent services, and institutional reforms.
Andarabi said that for the first time MoI has prepared all Kabul checkposts’ maps and a GIS lab is also established.
55 corruption dossiers were referred to justice and judicial institutions, he added.
In addition, ANP conducted 3500 operations in the year 1397.
Andarabi said that the MoI will soon release the list of biggest robbers of Police food and also that for the first time, MoI encounters the criminals as networks not individuals.
“We have built strong coordination between security & defense forces so that we can jointly identify and arrest the criminals”, he said.
“I request the citizens of Afghanistan, especially Kabul, to cooperate with Police in identifying the criminals and provide information by calling 119” Andarabi said.
He conceded that they are in full coordination with ministry of defense in terms of fighting.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie