New Afghan Parliament to be Inaugurated in Next 48 Hours
Waheed Omar, Senior Advisor to the President of Afghanistan on Public and Strategic Affairs said that the new Afghan parliament will be inaugurated in next 48 hours.
Speaking at closing of Government Accountability Program to Nation, Waheed Omar said “The government will have a busy week ahead. New Afghan Parliament will be inaugurated in next 48 hours and Peace Consultative Jirga will be held in the following week.”
During Government Accountability Program to Nation, around 43 government institutions including 23 ministries and 20 government organizations that have independent budget units, have reported to the people, Mr. Omar added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie