One-Week Holiday Declared in Kabul
The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced a one-week holiday in Kabul. The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs said in a statement that from Saturday to Friday “27 April to 2 May” will be public holiday only in Kabul for a week due to holding of Peace Consultative Jirga.
The statement added that, Sunday (8th Sawr) 28 April is public holiday around Afghanistan on the occasion of Mujadideen Victory Day.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie