IEC To Begin Transferring Election Material Tomorrow
The Independent Election Commission (IEC) announced that the transferring process of election materials to the provinces will start tomorrow, August 30.
IEC in a press release said, “The packaging process of election materials started yesterday and will continue up to the next 20 days. Also the transferring process of materials will be started tomorrow and will continue up to the next 22 days.”
IEC has urged the monitoring and observing institutions to submit a list of their monitories and observers who will monitor the process.
According to the press release, the institutions that have not received letter of credence are allowed to receive credentials in accordance with bills and procedures in order to monitor and observe the election process.
The Presidential election is scheduled to be held on 28 September all across Afghanistan.
At a news conference in Kabul yesterday, the interior minister said the transfer of electoral materials to all provinces is being carried out in coordination with the IEC, and security forces are working to turn the threat zones to normal.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie