Nangarhar Mortar Attack Kill & Injure 8 Civilians
Provincial officials reported that 8 civilians were killed and wounded in Nangarhar province.
The Nangarhar press office said in a statement on Thursday that, 2 civilians were killed and 6 others injured in a mortar attack in the vicinity of Sorkh Rod district of the province.
The statement confirmed that a child and 4 women were among the injured.
Following the mortar attack, the security forces went to the area, and soon will launch a clearance operation.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie