Kabul Blast Leaves One Killed, Two Wounded
One civilian was killed and two others were wounded in a blast targeting a car in Kabul city on Thursday morning, Kabul police said in a statement.
The blast happened at around 08:10am (local time) when a mine exploded on a Corolla-type vehicle in Chehel Sutoon area in PD7 of Kabul city on Thursday, the statement said.
The wounded were transferred to the hospital for treatment, it said.
The statement added that the blast occurred on a car of the employees of the Presidential Palace’s administrative affairs office.
This comes as Fazel Fazly, director general at the Administrative Office of the President of Afghanistan, confirmed that their office employees targeted this morning.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie