Developing: Six Civilians Wounded in Bicycle Bomb Blast in Kabul
At least six civilians were wounded in a bicycle bomb explosion in PD6 of Kabul City, security officials confirmed.
The spokesman of the Interior Ministry, Nasrat Rahimi said an Improvised Explosive Device attached onto a bicycle parked at the side of a road in Sarkarez area PD6 was detonated.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
The blast comes during a week-long reduction in violence ahead of US-Taliban deal scheduled to be signed on Saturday.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie