Uzbekistan Envoy Met Afghan Minister of Transport
Special Representative of Uzbekistan for Afghanistan Ismatulla Irgashev met with the Acting Minister of Transport of Afghanistan, Yama Shams, Uzbekistan MFA reports.
Yama Shams expressed his sincere gratitude to the leadership of Uzbekistan for efforts to restore the national economy of Afghanistan, assistance in launching a peaceful political process in the country, as well as implementation of various economic projects in the interests of Afghan people.
The parties discussed the current level and prospects of bilateral cooperation in economic and transport-communication spheres.
The parties discussed the issue of increasing the volume of Uzbekistan transit cargo through the territory of Afghanistan to the third countries.
An agreement was reached on further elaboration and early signing of bilateral documents on procedures for interaction and coordination between air traffic services bodies, as well as on international road transport.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie