85 Insurgents Killed Across Afghanistan
Ministry of Defense said Thursday in a statement that at least 85 insurgents were killed in 16 provinces of Afghanistan.
As a result of offensive and clearing operations of Afghan defense forces backed up airstrikes in Nangarhar, Kapisa, Paktika, Maidan Wardak, Khost, Ghazni, Daikundi, Zabul, Uruzgan, Farah,Badghis, Ghor, Faryab, Balkh and Helmand, 85 insurgent were killed and 23 others were wounded, according to the statement.
The statement added that 14 insurgents have also been arrested and a number of vehicles and ammunition were destroyed during the operations.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie