AMD Warns About The Possibility Of Snow & Flash Flood
Afghanistan Meteorological Department has warned Thursday about the possibility of snow and flash flood for a number of forecasted provinces and areas in Afghanistan.
The provinces with possibility of snow with height of 15 – 25 cm include Badakhshan, Takhar, Kunar, Nuristan, Panjsher, Kapisa, Laghman, Parwan, Baghlan, Samangan, Sari pul, Bamiyan, Wardak, Ghazni, Daykundi, Ghor, Badghis, Balkh, logar and Kabul, including Salangs, according the department’s announcement.
Nangarhar, Ghor, Badghis and Herat are vulnerable to flash flood with amount of 15 – 20 mm rainfall, the announcement added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie