NSA Mohib Leaves For China
NSA’s press office says Thursday Afghan NSA Hamdullah Mohib leaves Kabul for 2-day official visit to China.
Mohib will meet senior Chinese officials to discuss Afghan-led, Afghan-owned peace process and bilateral ties, according to the statement.
Meanwhile, President Ghani’s special envoy for consensus on peace, Umer Daudzai, is on his first regional trip to Islamabad discussing Afghan peace.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie