10 IS-K Terrorists Killed in Kunar
Local officials reported the killing of 10 IS-K terrorists in Kunar province.
As a result of night raid conducted on Wednesday night by NDS Special Forces in Angor area in Watapur district, according to initial reports 10 IS-K terrorists were killed, Abdul Ghani Mosamam provincial governor spokesman told Reporterly on Thursday.
Mosamam further added that, an ammunition and weapons cache and an important center of the group were demolished in the operation.
A number of arms, explosive materials were also seized by NDS forces, as per Mosamam.
Kunar is among the provinces in which IS-K group has active presence. On Wednesday, a commander of the group along with 14 of his subordinates joint the government.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie